Admission and Training for the Ministry
The Ministry Committee
Terms of Reference
The Ministry Secretary serves the Ministry Committee of the UPCSA as a resources person in enabling the Ministry Committee to perform its duties which are primarily:
- Selection of candidates for the Ministry.
- Supervision of Students for the Ministry doing their academic training.
- Students for the Ministry doing their Post Academic Training (PAT) placed in a congregation as a Probationer.
- Planning and running two P.A.T. Conferences per annum.
- Liaison with all 6 the academic institutions.
- Student course and curriculum choices and advice.
- Student vacation placement for practicals.
- Allocation of study grants to ordained Ministers wishing to further their studies.
Information Documents and Reports
- Entry into the Ministry of the UPCSA
- Probationer’s Conference Report 2011
- Visit to Some Probationers and Students 2012
- Ministry Secretary’s visit to UPCSA ministry students at Justo Mwale Theological University College, Lusaka – 2012
- Probationers Conference and visit to Lusaka-March and May 2013
- Justo Mwale Theological University College Graduation Ceremony 2011 – Rev Dr J Pillay address
- Weidenhof House presented by NetACT to accommodate theological students attending Stellenbosch University from other African countries
- Signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Sedibeng Trust (UPCSA) and Stellenbosch University (Faculty of Theology)