TO ALL IN THE UPCSA
This is a reminder and a follow up to a message that was released before the end of last year on the subject stated above. All the UPCSA women in the categories listed below are invited and encouraged to attend this consultation that will be held on the 5th of February 2022 from 3-5pm. Ministers, Presbytery officials and women in leadership should facilitate that all the women in those categories do attend.
- All female ministers both active and seconded.
- All female Probationers and students for ministry of the UPCSA.
- All female office-bearers in all the 19 Presbyteries and the 2 Synods (i.e. Moderators, Clerks and Treasurers).
- All female Clerks, Treasurers and Elders in all the UPCSA congregations.
- All women holding leadership positions in the Fellowship of Women, Fellowship of Young Women, and Fellowship of Youth at General Assembly Level.
- All female Conveners and members of General Assembly committees.
It is reckoned that some of the Presbyteries will be holding their meetings on that Saturday. Hence, the time has been set for the afternoon, in order to allow those women who will attend Presbytery meetings to finish business and attend the consultation.
The ZOOM connection details, as shown in the invitation poster herewith attached as as follows:
ID: 990 1878 3851. Passcode: 889051
Rev Dr Lungile Mpetsheni
Uniting Presbyterian Church in Southern Africa
Secretary – Africa Communion of Reformed Churches